Forget the Eggnog this Holiday and try this 35 Calories “Cocktail”. It’s refreshing, promotes detoxification, and boosts your metabolism !
JUST COMBINE: 4 ounces of R.W. Knudson “Just Cranberry” Juice (No Sweetener), 8 ounces Sparkling Water & A Few Drops Stevia to Taste.
A Few of the Many Benefits of Unsweetened Cranberry Juice:
- Cranberry juice is rich in organic acids, which have an emulsifying effect on the fat deposits in our body. So, it is good for people who want to shed extra pounds.
- The flavonoids present in cranberries have antioxidant properties and may decrease the threat of atherosclerosis.
- According to new research studies, cranberry juice helps prevent tooth decay.
- According to studies, cranberry juice helps to inhibit certain strains of the Haemophilus influenza, which is a common cause of ear and respiratory infections in children.
- Cranberry contains proanthocyanidins, which inhibit the growth of various cancer cells.