Make these tasty treats in only 5 minutes!
Grain free and with only 5 ingredients, these delicious cookies take only five minutes to prepare and offer a healthy alternative. Eat in moderation – one or two per day – and you can stay on track with your healthy, ageless lifestyle. These cookies are approved for Level 1/Phase 1 of the Eat, Live, Thrive Diet.
- 1 cup organic peanut butter
- 6 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon Monk Fruit Pure Extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Mix together all ingredients except peanut butter and stir well. Add peanut butter and mix until your batter is fully combined and it starts getting thick.
- Dollop about one tablespoon of batter per cookie on a parchment covered cookie sheet.
- Dip a fork in tapioca, coconut, or almond flour and score each cookie
- Bake for 18 – 23 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Slide parchment paper off the cookie sheet and allow cookies to cool.
- Makes 18 cookies
Nutrition per cookie:
- Calories: 113
- Carbohydrates: 6.1g
- Sugars: 4.5g
- Protein: 3.9g
- Fat: 7.8g
Want All of Our Delicious Recipes?
You can receive a FREE advanced reader copy of our new book (which releases March 26) with all our recipes and our proven diet which is helping mature women not only shed weight, but keep it off with our customized and sustainable lifestyle plan.
HOW? By joining our Eat Live Thrive Academy with its live weekly coaching, private website packed with resources, a private Facebook Support group and much more.
LaCretia has had amazing results using the Eat Live Thrive Diet
We invite you to check out Eat Live Thrive Academy
Health & Weight Loss Coaching for “Mature” Women
These Women Are Losing Weight & Getting Healthy with Eat Live Thrive Academy!
NEED HEALTH & WEIGHT LOSS SUPPORT?
Join our Academy for Only $9.95 Per Month