WHO DOESN’T LOVE CHOCOLATE?
Now you can have it grain free, low sugar and full of healthy nutrients like coconut oil and
lots of eggs for a balanced treat to satisfy your sweet tooth.
CHOCOLATE COCONUT CAKE
• 3/4 Cup Coconut Flour
• 1⁄2 Teaspoon Salt
• 1⁄2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
• 2/3 Unsweetened, Organic Cocoa Powder
• 1/2 Unsweetened Shredded Coconut (We prefer Organics Brand found in most grocery chains)
• ¼ Teaspoon LoSweet by NuNaturals (Link to Order on Amazon)
• Monk Sugar in the Raw to Sprinkle on Top
• 6 Eggs
• 1/2 Cup Pure Maple Syrup
• 1⁄2 Cup Melted Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
• 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
• 1 Cup Coconut or Almond Milk (unsweetened)
• 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
Preheat oven to 375 ̊F
In a medium size bowl, mix eggs with a whisk and add all wet ingredients and whisk until well combined. Tip: Melt coconut oil if solid and let almond milk and eggs come to room temperature so their coolness does not cause oil to harden in clumps.
Stir in all dry ingredients (except Monk Sugar for top) and mix until well combined into a batter. Batter will thicken gradually as liquid ingredients get absorbed.
Pour batter into ungreased 8×8 pan and sprinkle top with Monk Sugar in the Raw. Bake 20-25 minutes. Be careful not to eat too large a portion. Note servings per recipe below!
Approx: 276 Calories, 20g Carb, 6.5 g Protein, 19.5g Fat