A fast and super nutritious soup that you and your family will love.
Kale Potato Soup
- One pound spicy chicken sausage (or any meat you choose)
- If unseasoned meat, choose your favorite spices (thyme, cayenne pepper, Herbs de Provence)
- 1.5 quarts of organic chicken* or bone broth
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 4-5 Small Red New Potatoes or 1 large Sweet potato diced in small chunks
- 1 to 1.5 cups chopped celery
- 4-5 cups fresh or packaged kale (chopped)
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup full fat coconut milk
* We like the Organic Better than Bullion brand for convenience
- Brown chicken sausage or meat of your choice
- Set broth to boil
- Chop veggies
- Saute onions and celery
- Add chopped potatoes to broth and cook to very soft
- Add onions and celery once onions are golden
- Add fresh Kale and cook until totally soft and shrinking
- Add salt, pepper and favorite spices
- Slowly stir in 1/4 to 1/2 cup of coconut milk based on your “creaminess” preference
Serves 4. Per Serving: Approximately 260 calories, 15g carbohydrate, 25g protein, 10g fat.
MAKE THIS YOUR LEANEST & HEALTHIEST YEAR EVER!
Health & Weight Loss Coaching for Mature Women
Eat Live Thrive Academy