This summertime tropical treat will cool you down and build you up with a key nutrient that aids in digestion and improves the look of cellulite. Most of all – it tastes delicious.
Ageless Woman Cooking is all about bringing you delicious recipes that promote ageless health and beauty along with practical tips to motivate you to notch up your nutrition and live strong no matter what your age!
Pineapple Banana Sorbet
- 1/2 Banana (Ripe & Frozen)
- 1/2 Cup Pineapple (Frozen)
- 3 TB. Coconut Milk (Full Fat)
- Optional: Add 1 TB unsweetened coconut flakes for texture, fiber, and a hint of flavor
Blend in Magic Bullet or blender for 30-60 seconds.
Serves 1: Calories 210/Protein .5g/Fat 8/Carbs 38 /1g Fiber (With Coconut Flakes Add: 25 Calories /2 g Fat /1.5 Carbs/.75g Fiber)
- 1 Scoop Whey Protein (Our Fave Isapro)
- 1/4 Cup Regular or Low Fat Coconut or Almond Milk
- Optional: Super Greens by IsageniX brand our Fave)