- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In an 8×8 baking dish, add the 1 tablespoon coconut oil, berries (if frozen thaw & drain), fresh lemon juice and zest from half that lemon. Optional add the natural sweetner of choice to the berries to give a little more sweetness
- In a bowl, mix together eggs, ¼ cup coconut oil, honey, coconut milk and vanilla. (if Coconut Oil is solid, place jar in bowl of hot water for a couple of minutes to liquify)
- Mix in the coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt until it forms a batter. Optional add 1/8 tsp Pure Monk Fruit Sweetener
- Drop the batter by spoonfuls all over the top of the fruit. You can leave it as spoonfuls or smooth it out.
- Bake for at 400 for 10 minutes reduce heat to 375 degrees F and continue to bake for approx 30-40 minutes or until fruit is bubbly and top is done and golden brown.
- Allow to cool a bit just too soak up some of the Berrie juice, but best served warm!
- Refrigerate leftovers if you have any!
Serves: 8 Approx. per serving 207 Calories, 20g Carb, 4g Protein, 11g fat 4g Fiber
- Full of Antioxidants! Study shows that people that eat more antioxidants weigh less.
- Helps with Blood Sugar regulation
- Metabolism Booster. Rasberries contain a natural substance called ketones that is similar to capsaicin which is the component in hot peppers that gives it it’s fire! Animal studies have found that raspberry ketones prevented an increase in overall body fat and visceral fat
- Belly Fat Fighter! A recent studies where rats were given 2% of their diet as Blueberries showed in just 90 days a significant loss of belly fat, blood fat, lower cholesterol and improved blood sugar and insulin levels! Whoa!!!
- Fiber: research shows that for every gram of fiber we eat, we eliminate 7 calories from our regular intake.
Our Favorite Natural Sweeteners