ANY TIME EGG MUFFINS
- Coconut oil or avocado oil cooking spray
- 6 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup cooked, chopped spinach – excess water removed
- ¼ cup chopped onions – sautéed until golden brown (optional)
- 1/3 cup pre-cooked chicken sausage
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Diced tomatoes and chopped parsley optional garnish
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Coat 6 cups of a muffin tin with cooking spray or line with paper liners. Crack the eggs into a large bowl and whisk until well blended. Add the spinach, sausage, cooked onions and cheese if desired to the egg mixture and stir to combine. Divide the egg mixture evenly among the muffin cups.
Bake for 15-18 minutes or until eggs are set. Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator until ready to eat. Top with diced tomatoes and parsley if desired.
EGG MUFFIN VARIATIONS:
Mix and match and create new flavors.
- Protein: Turkey sausage, uncured turkey bacon, chicken, ground beef
- Cheese: Monterey Jack, swiss, mozzarella, fontina, pepper jack, feta
- Veggies: Mushrooms, bell peppers, onions, kale, broccoli, artichokes
Nutrition 129 Calories; Carbohydrates: 1g Protein: 10g Fat: 8g
THE FREE BONUS OFFER DESCRIBED BELOW FOR PRE-ORDERING OUR NEW BOOK
EXPIRES MARCH 25TH @11:59PM!
Serving you with joy!
Danna & Robyn