No, it’s NOT asparagus. We’re just hiding out until we can reveal how easy and inexpensive it is to make this super food all day long – every day – in your crock pot for pennies. Yep – you heard us. It’s a frugal and effective way to build collagen, support your digestion, enhance your health and discover new vitality. How? Well, watch the video and find out!
We include this superfood in our Scale Down Ultra Lite Detox Adventure. It’s the perfect way to not only begin a detox, but continue to feed your body a nutrient dense boost of nutritional power all year long!
What is it? Bone Broth!
Here’s the Simple Recipe:
- Buy a quality organic full chicken
- Roast it in the oven and enjoy the meat
- Take the remaining carcass and place it in a crock pot.
- Cover completely with filtered water.
- Add 1 Tablespoon Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Turn on Low to Medium Setting.
- Let cook a minimum of 12 hours and ideally 24-36 hours to get the most nutrition out of the bones.
- When ready, even the largest bones should crumble like dirt in your fingers. (These can be used for pets or in your garden if desired).
- Use a ladle and strainer to catch all the excess skin and bones.
- Remove large chunks of chicken meat and set aside for soup or another dish.
- If making soup, then continue with seasonings, salt, veggies, etc.
- Unsalted bone broth can be added to smoothies (with very little taste) or other dishes.
- Drink 4-8 ounces daily whenever possible.
The information provided on this website, conference calls, podcasts or any other communication by Danna, Robyn Thomson, or any expert guests is not a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with your physician, and should not be construed as medical advice. The entire contents of this website are based upon the opinions of Danna, aka The Makeover Mentor, unless otherwise noted.
Are you struggling to lose weight?
Do you desire a healthier body and lifestyle?
The 30 Day Jumpstart Diet Course– A Highly Personalized Coaching Program with an eating plan that helps you jumpstart your metabolism and learn what foods are best for your body for long term health and weight loss. Additional includes a personal lifestyle plan for long term.