- One package spinach or other greens of your choice
- Two pre-cooked free range chicken breasts (or 8-12 ounces of roasted chicken)
- Chopped red onion – 1/4 to 1/2 cup
- Sliced organic strawberries – 1 cup
- Sliced roasted almonds – 1/4 cup
- Crumbled goat or feta cheese – 1/4 cup
Combine ingredients in a salad bowl large enough to toss in dressing.
- Extra virgin olive oil – 1/2 Cup
- Balsamic vinegar – 1/2 cup
- Honey – 1 Tablespoon
- Optional: Garlic minced – 1 Tablespoon
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
Combine in a in which container you can store excess. Shake well and toss salad with about 3 tablespoons.
Serves 2 Approx: 536 calories, 55g protein, 32g Fat, 11 g carbohydrate per serving