Fill up with this yummy Autumn soup that is packed with flavor, fiber, and exploding with nutrients. On top of all those benefits, it only takes about 8 minutes to prepare. You can garnish it to suit your taste.
Red Curry Pumpkin Soup
- 2-4 tablespoons red curry paste
- 4 cups chicken broth or any flavor bone broth
- 2 – 15 ounce cans pumpkin puree
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt of to taste
- Optional: 1/4 teaspoon ginger, 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Garnish options : Red pepper flakes, Black pepper, Cinnamon, Drizzle of Honey!
Cook Red Curry Paste in Soup pot over medium heat for 1-2 minutes until fragrant. Add pumpkin, salt and chicken broth stir and cook for approximately 3 minutes until lightly bubbling. Stir in Coconut Milk and cook another 3-4 minutes. Add optional spices at this time to taste. Ladle in bowls and add optional garnishments.
Serving size 1 cup, Makes 8 servings
Nutritional Info: Approx. 125 Calories, 11g Carbohydrate, 10g Fat, 4g Fiber
Thai Kitchen Red Curry Paste is available at most grocery stores in the Asian food isle. Here is a link for online in case you can’t find it: Thai Kitchen Red Curry Paste