Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup canned pumpkin (nothing added)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Flour
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1/16 to 1/8 teaspoon pure monk fruit extract* or sweetener of your preference to taste.
- 1 Teaspoon Extra Virgin Coconut Oil or Coconut Oil Spray (for pan)
Order our Monk Fruit Extract Here This product will last you a couple years and is great to naturally boost sweetness without calories, carbs, or unhealthy ingredients.
- Whisk eggs with all ingredients, then add dry ingredients to wet.
- Melt Coconut Oil in non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Scoop about ¼ cup of batter to make each pancake.
- When a bubble or two begins to form or edges look firm, flip pancakes to cook
Serves 2. 200 calories per serving (before toppings) – Makes about 8 pancakes
Serve with Optional Toppings:
- Grass-fed butter
- Organic Maple Syrup
- Organic Unsweetened Apple butter
- Fresh Berries
- Raw Honey
- Sliced Bananas