Soups make a great meal – both nutritious and filling – all year round. Here’s a new version of our popular Kale Soup – with a few short cuts and variations for the busy woman! This recipe is approved on all 3 levels our Eat Live Thrive Diet!
This video is sponsored by Bellway Fiber – our FAVORITE fiber product!
INFO/ORDER BELLWAY HERE Save 20% on your first order with promo code: LHA20
- One pound spicy chicken sausage (or any meat you choose) If unseasoned meat, choose your favorite spices (thyme, cayenne pepper, Herbs de Provence)
- 6-8 Cups water
- Organic Chicken Based “Better than Bullion”
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 Cup Small Red New Potatoes or 1 large Sweet potato diced in small chunks
- 1 to 1.5 cups chopped celery
- 3-5 cups fresh or packaged kale (chopped)
- 14 ounces canned (culinary) coconut milk (lite or full fat version)
- Brown chicken sausage or meat of your choice and set aside
- Chop veggies
- In the bottom of large soup pan, saute onions, garlic (to taste) and carrots (or any other veggie you like) in olive or avocado oil until onions are transparent
- Add in water and stir in Better Than Bullion to taste (see recommendations on jar for amount of water you are using as this will vary depending upon how many veggies you add.
- Add chopped potatoes to broth and cook to very soft
- Add fresh Kale and cook until totally soft and shrinking
- Add salt, pepper and favorite spices
- Slowly stir in (up to)14 ounces of canned coconut milk based on your “creaminess” preference
Serves 6. Per Serving: Approximately 260 calories, 15g carbohydrate, 25g protein, 10g fat
Stop Sugar Cravings Dead In Their Tracks!
CLICK HERE TO ORDER or LEARN MORE
Make this year your healthiest year ever!
Our new book EAT LIVE THRIVE DIET is getting amazing results.
We hope you read it and bring your health and vitality to the next level.
The Eat Live Thrive Diet is a lifestyle plan to rev up your midlife metabolism and jumpstart your weight loss. Overcome sugar cravings. Create a sustainable lifestyle eating plan that you can truly enjoy.
If you are a woman that wants more support through this Lifestyle Plan, consider joining the Eat Live Thrive Academy and allow us to coach you to victory!
LEARN MORE: www.EatLiveThriveAcademy.com